PROTON THERAPY LINKS
The following links connect to sites containing the latest information about proton treatment and research.
- James M. Slater, M.D. Proton Treatment and Research Center at Loma Linda University Medical Center
- The University of Florida Proton Therapy Institute
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Center's Proton Center, Houston
- The Roberts Proton Therapy Center at University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia
- Hampton University Proton Therapy Institute
- ProCure Proton Therapy Center, Oklahoma City, located at the INTEGRIS Cancer Campus
- Proton Therapy Center of Central DuPage Hospital, a ProCure Center, Warrenville, Ill.
- Prolit -- A culled compilation of literature about heavy-particle radiation therapy, including protons, other hadrons, and heavy ions
- PTCOG.com Particle Therapy Co-operative Group of scientists/physicists/physicians, semi-annual newsletters and worldwide proton facility updates.
- Brotherhood of the Balloon (www.protonbob.com) - support group of thousands of men treated at Loma Linda for prostate cancer who share before and after treatment experiences.
RELATED HEALTH LINKS
The following link provides an extensive database of information and resources for patients and their families to better understand the Symptoms of Mesothelioma and the various aspects of diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, as well as mesothelioma life expectancy.
CLINICAL TRIALS AND NOTEWORTHY TREATMENTS FOR BRAIN TUMORS
> Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.
> Send mail to webmaster for this site.